Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: the new Raven

  1. #11
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    damn those mullet wearing, toy grabbing hoosiers!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    damn I hope I can get one here, scalpers or not, lesser packed ones always never show up in Canada

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Cemetery Can's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2004
    Posts
    2,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by sculpey:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Cemetery Man:
    So Raven's the shortest packed one of the set? I hope the Walmart exclusive's not gonna be a headache to find.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I have a feeling I'm going to have to outwit someone with a mullet dressed in camo gear to get mine.

    [img]wink.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Seeing as how I live Mississippi, that's pretty much the same plan of action I have to take!

    PS- unless you meant me [img]eek.gif[/img] *whittles gunrack*

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ February 28, 2004 01:38 AM: Message edited by: Cemetery Man ]</font>

  4. #14
    Inactive Member skullpit's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    1,471
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Raven is fucking great. Gotta find that ASAP.

  5. #15
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    My set isn't going to get here until Wed of next week. Damn am I chomping at the bit!

  6. #16
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    but isnt that only because it fell out burke-s?

  7. #17
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    MORE PICS DAMMIT!

  8. #18
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I showed ya both sides!

  9. #19
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wow now that you say it like that, that just changes everything! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I thought only one side could staify me, but two?! Wow,! that's more than enoguh! thank you, oh mighty god Chaserfan! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hehe! smart ass

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •